I got tagged by
The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 Weird Habits/Things About Yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 Weird Habits/Things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their devPage comments and tell them to read yours...
1) I like to sing along to J-Pop music, even though half the time I don't know what the words are.
2) Sometimes I begin to hate a certain character in an anime series, but halfway through the series (maybe sooner) I begin to fall for them.
(ex: Karl Fei-Ong (Blood+), Yumichika (Bleach), Renji (Bleach), etc.)
3) My sleep schedule is screwed up...
You could say that I am a night owl.
I stay up until 4-6am and then not get up until the late afternoon. (With the acception of school days, then my schedule is semi-normal.
4) For role-playing and writing fan fiction I always try to have the characters in-character as well as the plot has to be logical an coinside with the original manga/anime. (I bet sometimes this fact drives my role-playing friends crazy.
5) I like to talk to my plushies.
6) I want to make so many costumes for my favorite characters, but not enough time, skill, or money to do so. I'd like to be Dietrich, Abel, several Soul Reapers from Bleach, Uryuu Ishida, just to name a few.
I choose to tag: Anyone who wants to do it.
I got tagged again by
1 - Post these rules!
2 - Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3 - Tags should write a journal/ blog of these facts.
4 - At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named.
5 - Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.
1) I yell at the TV when I'm watching anime or any other show.
2) My sister helps me with the 3 ultimate attacks by pressing all the buttons when I play Ultimate Ninja and Ultimate Ninja too. I'm not very good at it...
I find it funny when she gives me a weird expression when I shove the controller at her.
3) I'm a messy cook, especially when I bake cakes. My sister likes to tease me about it too, saying that I always get something or another on the wall.
4) All my anime DVDs are in alphebetical order and go by volume number. It is a real pain when I get a new series and have to rearrange the entire thing...
5) I tend to talk in my sleep.
6) I would say that there are 2 J-Pop songs that I think I know most of the Japanese lyrics too, since I've listened to them several times and looked up the lyrics. Those two songs would be "Change the World" (InuYasha) and 'Season's Call" (Blood+).
7) I say "Itachi" everytime I see him on the opening for Naruto or when he appears in the series. Still don't know if I like him yet or not. He's mean to Sasuke, so...
8) I have my colored pencils arranged by color.
I choose to tag: Anyone who wants to do it.
I found this in
journal and decided to give it a try.
1. Put Your itunes, windows media plyer etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
"I Wish I Had an Angel" - Nightwish (A Trinity Blood AMV I downloaded and liked the song. That's kind of an interesting answer...)
What do you like in a guy/girl?
"Thank You!" (The second opening for Bleach. Umm...that's an interesting answer...)
How do you feel today?
"Inner Universe" (Opening for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I guess I can see that, since I'm in my own world today.)
What is your life's purpose?
"Bokura no Bouken" (First openning for Hikaru no Go.)
What is your motto?
"Haruka Kanata" (Second opening for Naruto. I...
...don't really know what that means...)
What do your friends think of you?
"Aozora no Namida" (First opening for Blood+.)
What do you think of your parents?
"The Reason" - Hoobastank
What do you think about very often?
"Morning Grace" (The opening theme for Princess Tutu)
What is 2 + 2?
"Silver Bells" (A song my friend Kira-chan recommened to me that I fell in love with. It's a Christmas song.
What do you think of your best friend?
"Season's Call" (Second opening for Blood+)
What do you think of the person you like?
"Nami Kaze Satelite" (Seventh opening for Naruto.)
What is your life story?
"Daichi no la-li-la" (Ending theme for Scrapped Princess. Um...ok...?)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Fantasy" (A song from Hikaru no Go. That...sort of fits.
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Unwritten" - Natasha Bedingfield
What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Get Over" (First opening for Hikaru no Go. My, that's quite an interesting song to be dancing to at a wedding... It is catchy though.)
What will they play at your funeral?
"Tsubasa wa Pleasure Line" (Opening theme for Chrono Crusade. That's an interesting answer too.)
What is your hobby/interest?
"Kataritsugu Koto" (Second opening to Blood+.)
What is your biggest fear?
"Sayonara Solitare" (Ending theme for Chrono Crusade.)
What is your biggest secret?
"Simple and Clean" (A song from Kingdom Hearts.)
What do you think of your friends?
"Hajimari no Kaze" (First opening to Saiunkoku Monogatare.)
What will you post this as?
"Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni" (A song from Naruto.)